Thursday, April 08, 2004

What the hell is this? This partisan hack Benvineste (Jewish, I'll bet) starts badgering Rice, and the audience bursts in applause? I hate to sound uncharitable, but back on September 11, 2001, I said, "I bet some of these widows had unhappy marriages, and they're not grieving at all, but are going to exploit this as much as possible." I won't comment on the state of the marriages of the stock liberal "9/11 widows," but most of the ones I hear- the loud ones, I guess, but only a small minority- are Democratic shills who've made their minds up already. This morning, one gave a disgusting comment on the radio about how she hopes Rice will be honest, remember she's under oath, yadda yadda- implying, of course, that she's going to lie. Makes me sick.

Later with more rants, and stuff about Pesach.

No comments: